Thursday, May 7, 2015

Captain Underpants!

You know how some golfers will boast about hitting a hole in one, but don't have any proof? That's how I feel with Joey: I wouldn't believe that he potty trained himself in only one day if I didn't see it for myself. In my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined an easier potty training process. I was gearing up to potty train at the end of the month when school is over, but Joey decided he was ready...and just did it! At the end of Day 1 he was going in the potty without any reminder, holding it while we ran errands and during nap time, and staying dry without a SINGLE accident! I know it's an awkward accomplishment to celebrate, but I am so proud of him! 


1 comment:

Britney and Andy said...

Holy Cow! Thats awesome. You needed that though. Such a tender mercy!