Sunday, August 14, 2011

Amy + Eric

I can't remember the last time I went anywhere by myself...I'm lucky to get a little privacy while I use the bathroom, so it was a huge treat to take a trip to California for my sister's wedding All. By. My. Self! No diapers to change, no fights to break up, no whiny kids pulling on me, no one to take care of but me! Ahhhh, it was bliss!


The break from the norm was wonderfully refreshing, but it wasn't quite as glamorous as it looks--I spent most the trip baking up a storm in a small kitchen, helping decorate the reception site, and running misclaneous wedding errands. All the work was worth it--the food was delicious, the venue was spectacular, Amy was breath-taking, the reception was lively, and it was beautiful to watch as a new little family unit was created.

I had so much fun getting to know my nephew, Jasper, a little better. This little man was a such cutie, walking Amy down the aisle.

Congratulations Sargeant Family!

I can't remember a time my sister has looked this happy, this glowing! Beautiful! Smug married life suits you, Amy.

The happy couple enjoying their first dance together.
Thanks for sharing your special day with me, Amy. Wishing you both happiness and joy as you begin your journey together:)

No comments: